Your privacy is important to us
This privacy statement outlines our policy about how we collect, maintain, store and use your personal information.
Types of personal information held and when and how it is collected
Personal information includes information regarding your contact details, work experience, qualifications, aptitude test results, references and other information gathered by us during your engagement with VeiraMal.
Sensitive information is a special category of personal information under the Australian Act and can, in most cases, only be disclosed with your consent.
We may collect personal or sensitive information about you when:
- You complete one of our registration forms or provide any other information in connection with your engagement with VeiraMal
- We receive any reference about you
- We collect information about you from public domain sources
- You provide us with any additional information about you
Your personal and sensitive information may be used in connection with:
- Career guidance or management
- Our identification of your training needs
- Informing you of possible work opportunities or other events such as training or information sessions by direct mail/email/sms
- For other business purposes to assist us in providing our services to you
- Direct marketing to you
Your personal and sensitive information may be disclosed to:
- Third party contractors/service providers who assist us with providing marketing communications and /or improve our service offering to you. These providers may be based outside Australia. If our service providers are located outside Australia, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the recipients of such information do not breach the Australian Privacy Principles
- Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information
If you do not give us the information we seek:
- We may be limited in our ability to provide you with the required service